Our Mission Statement:
We believe in creating exceptional experiences that make a significant difference in people’s lives. We share our love for the Greater Atlanta area and are invested in bringing unsurpassed service and expertise to our clients. We bring a mastery and passion into this business with team members who care about putting people first each and every time and love what they do. We just happen to be in the Real Estate business.
Rhonda Shell: Realtor- Associate Broker
As a full-time real estate professional, I am well positioned to help you with your home buying and selling needs. I am a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business and History. I have had my real estate broker/associate broker license for over 30 years.
I have been focused on the Greater Atlanta Market specifically for the last 12 years with a proven track record.
My promise to all clients is to listen to your needs, deliver first class service while bringing a wealth of knowledge along with expert negotiating skills to put the most money in your pocket.
Real Estate Achievements:
- Licensed Broker for over 30 years
- Georgia and North Carolina Active Broker license
- Full Time Real Estate Professional
- Luxury Home Specialist
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Lifetime Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Top 1% Keller Williams North Atlanta
- Four term Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council
- Member of Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Georgia Association of Realtors
- Member of Metro Atlanta Advisory Board of Realtors
- Southeast Region Exceptional Client Service Award
- Top 10 team in the Southeast Region
- Readers Choice Award Winner 2017
Lauren Shell: Administration Assistant-Client Support- Marketing Specialist
I have graduated with a degree from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro for a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Care Education. This will be my second degree after attending GTCC in NC to get my Associate Degree in the same field. I love working with children, that has been my passion since I was able to babysit neighbor’s children. I love animals, playing tennis and volleyball in my spare time, also a HUGE sports fan of UNC Basketball and Clemson Football. My grandpa taught me the love for sports before I even knew what was happening, I was just excited to be there. When I am finished with school I will move back down to Georgia and pursue my career in child development. I love seeing the looks on a child’s face when they accomplish something that they have been working towards. That moment makes all the hard work and preparation worth the effort in this field. I am working towards getting my Real Estate license in September.